Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday my love.

A dark, rainy, cold Sunday spent watching movies in pajamas and binge eating is a pretty awesome way to wrap up the weekend... and even more awesome-er when it's Clayton's birthday. My husband found out that he's a little old for the last-call bar hopping extravaganza and is having a little trouble getting going today. But that's ok. Woke up and crawled on the couch to watch some movies this morning, made a big lunch-dinner (pork roast, mashed potatoes, carrots, strawberries, apple crisp...) and then back to the couch for more movies and Call Of Duty. Mmm. Lazy Sundays, I love you.

It's hard to believe I started dating Clay when he was only 17... and now he's 27! Where does the time go? And an even bigger question, what was life like before Clay? I know a decade may or may not seem like a super long time, but wow, it sorta feels like forever. Crazy.

Happy 27th Birthday to my wonderful husband.

1 comment:

Thank you for checking out my blog! Follow me on Twitter at @aarch5!

Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover