Friday, April 8, 2011

5?F



1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My number one thing I would change is a physical characteristic. I am... an odd shape. There's my waist, then my hips, then a huge indent, then my thighs. It's just an odd looking silhouette. I immensely dislike my back fat, but that's something I have at least a little control over. When I can summon up enough self control and will power to diet and exercise, I can lose some weight. But no matter how small I can shrink my back fat, I just can't pull off the clingy tops and dresses because of my odd shape. Hmph. Oh well.

2. Write about a time when you got lost.
Um, this happens only like every time I drive. One time that really sticks out was when I had to leave really early from Ferris to drive to some no name high school for volleyball officiating. I have some crappy directions from the school's A.D., some mapquest directions, my Garmin and a vague idea on the general direction. Unfortunately, all 4 of those sources were quite different. Early wintery morning when I have to be somewhere at a certain time is NOT the best time to get lost. I called and woke up my dad for help, and he too had different directions. I eventually made in there... late and frustrated... but made it.

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
Camping. Definitely camping. I'm all about hobo pies, campfires and s'mores. Mmm. The only downside is that I'm always cold, so sleeping outside isn't always the most cozy. Best to have a snuggle buddy. :]

4. Have you donated blood?
I haven't in a while, but I've given blood probably almost a dozen times. I don't mind giving blood and am glad to help out, but I'm always afraid I'm going to run into the same probably my dad did. He use to give blood like clockwork every 56 days. One day, a relative of his got in a bad accident and needed blood. My dad was only a couple days away from being able to give blood again and the hospital wouldn't let him give blood to help out his family. I'm always afraid something like that will happen to me.

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
We don't have a set budget, but I watch our checking account like a hawk. I know, for the most part, how much is coming in and going out every week/month. Good thing I'm Dutch because I really only have to be concerned about Clay's spending. Utilities and loan payments are scheduled automatic withdrawals and I generally don't spend much in groceries.
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover