Friday, April 5, 2013

New Do + Squeaky Tank

I did it. I went and got my pony cut off. Much sadness... kinda.

I went over to Great Clips in Holland after work and showed the lady this picture while explaining all the reasons I fail at being a girl. By the way, did you know you can get $12 hair cuts there?! Yeah, me neither! This greatly pleases my Dutch I-don't-care-what-my-hair-looks-like alter ego.

Anyways, she hacked about 9-inches off and thinned the crap out of my hair. I feel incredibly bald... and missing my pony... but so far I like it. Not a fan of having to spend more then 30 seconds on my hair in the morning, but it'll be worth having my date night hair differ from my 9-5 hair or "hey, it's Tuesday" hair.


And since no post is complete without referencing Lil Tank, here are some photos Clay shot during their so-called "man time."


I also finally captured Brody's new noises on camera. He's like a dog... is super entertaining until you put a camera in front of him; then he freezes. But check out this video and audio clip of my squeaky lil guy! Love it!



Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover