Monday, May 9, 2011

Make Your ♥ Melt Monday

Soooo, I met a celebrity tonight. I saw Kate Gosselin at the Harbor Humane Society... in the form of a Jack Russell Terrier. This lil dog, named Nina, has the Kate reversed mullet hairdo. No shit. Long blonde bangs, parted on the side that framed around her face. Then she had short spiky hair in the back longer than the rest of her fir. I'm quite bummed I couldn't find a picture of her on Petfinder. There was also this little black and white bundle of joy that just wanted to give me hugs. She sat on the bench with me like we should've been talking about how our day went and how nice the weather is. She was such a cutie. Between her and the tiny half-starved chihuahua, I was about ready to smuggle one of them out of there. Have a great week everyone!


Benji is a female Labrador Retriever Basenji mix.

BoJangles is a male Labrador Retriever.

Carl is a male Labrador Retriever.

Sassy is a female Shepherd mix.

Tessa is a female Boxer Pit Bull Terrier.
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover