Thursday, June 19, 2014

Volleyball Mamas + Awesome Papas

I am so thankful to have spent so much time this past weekend with friends, family and loved ones. Ryan, Brody and I hit the road on Saturday to celebrate my BFF's "official" return to Michigan. This was an extra special get together as it was the first time Moose, Molly and I have gotten all together since 2008. Waaaay overdue. It was also the first time we were able to get all of our little ones together AND it was the perfect opportunity to introduce Ryan to my friends/teammates/fellow mamas and their husbands. 



Yes, we successfully got all three munchkins to sit still next to each other. Win.




In addition the sandbox, bounce house, wagon and bubble maker... Brody thoroughly enjoyed the beverage bucket ice cubes. 


I love these ladies! And I love seeing my two favorite boys spending time together. xo



On Sunday, we celebrated Father's Day at Docker's with Ryan, my parents and siblings. My cousin's fiance was also performing so most of my extended family was there as well. Sunshine, the waterfront, good food, drinks and all my people. Couldn't have asked for a better day. 


Hope everyone spoiled their papas and told them how much they're appreciated. Papa Z, thank you for all the support (especially over the last year) and thank you for always lending a hand whenever I need help. I love and appreciate you more than words can say!

Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover