Monday, May 2, 2011

Make Your ♥ Melt Monday

Happy Monday readers! Today has been a rather eventful day unlike the usual sluggish Mondays. My boss sabotaged my cubicle last week with this little circuit board looking device that was hidden behind my shelf and omitted a loud beep every few minutes. I've been losing my mind! I tore apart my entire cube trying to find the source of this noise and couldn't find anything that was electronic or battery operated. Finally today, after I threatened to go insane, he confessed. Had to be there I guess, but it was pretty funny.

Anyways, welp, kinda short... but I have to go get changed and get going to see the kids. After scrolling through PetFinder, I see quite a few new faces and a lot of missing ones. HHS has a adopt-a-thon over the weekend, so I'm hoping a lot of kids found good homes! Fingers crossed!!! xoxox


Boomer is a male Hound mix.

Boozer is a male Labrador Retriever mix.

Cocoa is a female Chihuahua.

Linus is a male Pit Bull Terrier mix.

Nikki is a female Chihuahua.
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover