Monday, May 2, 2011

5?F



1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
Oh, I don't know. I may work for an automotive company, but I don't speak car. I guess anything fast, sexy and lots of bells and whistles. There. There's my super lame answer.

2. What was your worst first date ever?
Um. I've only really ever "dated" my husband. I had a couple other boyfriends, but those were middle school and very early high school. I went to a football game with HS freshman year boyfriend and he pretty much ignored me the whole game. So if you want to count that as a date, that's it.

3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
I thought I was in love with my middle school boyfriend. Ha! What a joke. (Thanks mom and dad for convincing me that it wasn't the end of the world when we broke up). My first and only real love is my husband, Clayton. xoxo

4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
I use to do it every few weeks when it was my account and mine alone. Now that my husband is a frequent spender and makes a thousand extra line items, I can't keep up. So once a month, I check our statement online and make sure I don't need to closely monitor his fast food/Cabela's spending.

5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?
WANTED: Best friend who is willing to sit and talk shit about people we know, is a good drinking buddy and is a lot like me. <HEART YOU MOOSE!>

2 comments:

  1. I like your idea to post random questions. I've been neglecting my blog, mainly because it started out as a personal style blog, and then turned into me talking about life's generals. I'd like to get back into it, though.

    Any chance you want to create a banner for me? Mine sucks. ;]

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to! What wording would you like on it? Any image/background preference? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog! Follow me on Twitter at @aarch5!

Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover