Saturday, July 23, 2011

New portfolio site redesign!

If you knew anything about me and my capabilities/thoughts on web design, you'd know I'm slightly retarded. Ok, a lot retarded. That "gibberish" (as I've heard it called) scares the bejesus out of me and HTML may as well be some long lost language. I hated our web classes in college and I partially blame the teacher on that one. Coincidence that the majority of my class graduated without understanding a lick about the web? I think not.

But anyways, huge huge accomplishment for me this week! I had grabbed a template to work off of a long time ago for my portfolio website. No way in hell I was going to come up with something functional AND cool all by my lonesome. I have to say, I was pretty proud of what I came up with after altering the HTML the first time. . Alas, I grew a little tired of it and wanted to spice it up. AND... drum roll please... I sort of had the itch to dabble in some code again. Weird, huh? 

I've done a lot of googling the last few weeks and have watched an obscene amount of YouTube videos on how to make my site do what I want. Dear web developers, I secretly envy you and your creepy coding tunnel vision. This web mumbo jumbo makes my brain hurt. However, without further ado, I present the slightly redesigned www.andreaarchambault.com. Take a peak, let me know what you think!

Index page

One of the portfolio pages

Contact page

Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover