Monday, July 4, 2011

Make Your ♥ Melt Monday

Happy Independence Day! I hope everyone is enjoying the B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L summer's day. My day has been pretty uneventful. Attempted to grocery shop this morning until I got all the way to Aldi and realized they were closed. Came home, baked some apple crisp, walked Zora, laundry, picked up the house and botched a fish dinner. Grr. Hopefully my apple crisp will cancel that out.

A little later, Clay and I are going to head down to Holland State Park to watch the fireworks. Should be fun. We haven't gone to see fireworks just the two of us since we first started dating (2002). Thought about bringing Zora, but figured she'd be better off snoozing at home. Luckily she seems to do pretty well with fireworks. People have been lighting them off all weekend around our home and she isn't phased by them at all.

Hmm, what else. Not a whole lot really. Got a few pretty busy weeks ahead of me with work, but a busy day is always better than a slow day. Our anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks and we already have a weekend away planned. More details to come. However, I have NO CLUE what to do for a gift. Even if I tell him that we're not doing gifts for each other, he'll still end up buying something and I'll feel like poop once again. Meh. Any ideas?

Again, hope everyone has a great rest of the 4th and an extra high five for those of us who still have tomorrow off too! Woot! (Sorry Clay).

Coke is a male Chihuahua mix.

Dempsey is a male Husky Labrador Retriever mix.

Murphy is a male Hound mix.

Ronnie is a male Pit Bull Terrier.

Shadow is a male Alaskan Malamute.

Stanley is a male Pit Bull Terrier mix.
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover