Saturday, February 15, 2014

Thumbody Loves You

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day... filled with love and romance and lots of kisses! Mine was, uh... different than usual. Spent the evening with something that seemed a lot like the flu. I assumed the fetal position on the basement floor while Zora and Brody entertained each other, then I crawled into bed at 8:00. My super wonderful children let me sleep (almost straight through) until 6:45 AM! Best gift ever!

We also had an arts and crafts day last week to make a Valentine's Day card for Grandma and Grandpa Z and Aunt Z and Uncle Adam.


Unfortunately, Lil Man was not cooperative and wouldn't unclench his fist long enough to give me his thumb, so his big toe took a dip in the ink instead. Zora didn't give a crap at all.

But anyways, everyone have a wonderful weekend! Stay warm!
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover