Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday Zora!

Happy 3rd birthday to my first baby, Miss Zora!



I adopted this sweet girl (then named Grizzly) from the Animal Placement Bureau when she was only 4-months old. She came from the most diverse litter that I had ever seen... but her foster mama tells me Zora's a lot like her mom, Daisy.



I didn't notice this until someone pointed it out last year, but Zora started out with blue eyes, and now they are brown. Kinda neat. :)


In celebration of Zora's birthday, my Etsy shop is rolling out a new collection of custom animal rescue prints and will donate 15% of all February proceeds to another animal rescue, Because of Mandy! This fundraiser applies to ANY of the items for sale in the shop, not just animal related prints. Just mention "Because of Mandy" in the notes to seller section when you place your order. Thank you for your support!


Happy birthday Zora and the rest of your crazy siblings!
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover