Friday, April 15, 2011

5?F



1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
That first day you can open your windows! Whether it's at home or in the car, I love that still slightly cool air mixed with the super warm sun on my skin. Even though there's still the possibility of 3 feet of snow within the hour (thanks Michigan), open windows reassure me that warmer weather is on its way... eventually.

2. What was your best birthday ever?
During my senior year of college, Clay and I unfortunately parted ways. It was a rough couple months, but when we were on decent terms, we decided to go out and grab a drink to celebrate my 22nd birthday/end of finals week. It turned out to be one of the best nights/birthdays ever! We walked from our dorms to The Gate bowling alley (mind you, it's winter and I'm in heels). Decided later to grab a cab and go to Shooters. Had a great time shootin' pool, dancing, drinking. When it was time to go, the wait for a cab was ridiculously long so we decided to walk from Shooters back to the dorms. Many many miles... in high heels... in the snow... drunk. Halfway back, Clay decided to walk through the Burger King drive thru. Sadly, they served him. LoL. Such a great night after a very stressful/emotional few months.

3. What is your favorite dessert?
That's like asking which of my future children I like more! I love dessert! It's my favorite good group. If I had to choose, I could probably at least narrow it down to the cookie category. Big glass of milk + many many cookies = pure bliss (+ tight pants). Oreos are my all-time favorite cookies followed by my mom's no bakes then Grandma's chocolate chip cookies. Nom nom nom!

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
This speed demon has never gotten a ticket. Probably should have though. Going 87 down the highway apparently is a "just a warning" offense. Oops. I was just reeeeealy polite, was apparently very nervous and didn't have my most recent registration card thing. Cop told me to use my cruise control and sent me on my marry way. Who knew?

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
I'm a snooze hitter. Many many times. I even have to put an extremely loud alarm in our guest bedroom or else I'm not getting up. Sometimes I shut my alarm off in my sleep. Not good. If I have to get up for work or something, I'll hit snooze one or two times. If it's the weekend and had ambitious goals the night before to get up and get stuff done, I will set an alarm and hit snooze for several hours. Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover