Thursday, April 21, 2011

5?F

Yes, I know it's not Friday... but close enough. Thank you Good Friday and your short work week, we all appreciate it! I'm going to go ahead and do my questions today since this weekend is packed and I don't know when the next time I touch my computer will be. Tomorrow, weather permitting, is going to be devoted to yard work. If it's too cold/raining/snowing/whatever, I think I'm going to paint either the bathroom or laundry room cupboards. Friday night is fish fry at the Eagles and card night with the fam. So excited for my parents and Peanut to come home! I haven't seen them really since January. Saturday I finally get to meet Clay's boss and co-workers. His company reserved the Whitecaps box for the game and should be a pretty good time. Sunday is obviously Easter and have the normal rat race to contend with. With that said, Happy Easter everyone and hopefully I'll touch base at some point this weekend! xoxo



1. What are two foods you just can’t eat?
Hmmm, that's a toughy. There are a lot of foods I don't like, but can choke down if necessary. Ones I absolutely cannot eat... ??? Chinese for one. I refuse to eat the Poodles 'N Noodles. Another food is tomatoes. Gross! Definitely a texture issue. Clay and I use to sit and restaurants and dare each other to eat the cherry tomatoes served with our salads. We'd both finally give in, count to 3, toss 'em back and then sit there and gag. I know, we're a classy duo. LoL.

2. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
I don't personally buy them. My mom use to and, of course, I'd eat 'em. Thin Mints are by far the best Girl Scout Cookie ever! I'm tempted to buy them now, but I figure it's just better not to have the temptation in the house. They're kind of like Oreos, you sit down to have a few and then notice a whole sleeve is gone. Self-control FAIL. 

3. How do you pamper yourself?
Once in a blue moon, I'll be inclined to pamper myself in the evening if I have nothing else going and just feel like I need a little pick me up. Pampering myself usually includes a bubble bath, mani/pedi, lotion, face mask... ya know, the usual girly stuff. Other than my own personal DIY bathroom spa treatment, there's nothing else I do to really pamper myself. 

4. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
"Z" is my most common nickname due to my maiden name being Zylstra. I miss being a "Z". It's sort of a family tradition. My dad, Ashley and I are all referred to as "Z" and now it just really doesn't make sense. However, if people use to call me "Z", they still do now. Sometimes I find myself accidentally signing work emails like that. Whoops! LoL 

5. Would you rather be on ABC’s Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC’s What not to Wear?
Oh definitely Home MakeOver. I don't need Stacy and Clinton critiquing my wardrobe. I'm just thinking sweatpants and tshirts from high school and college didn't make this years "what to wear" list. Stacy would probably make me cry... or punch her in the face is she attempted to throw my sweats in the garbage. (Clay'd probably be helping her). I love my house, but if Ty Pennington wanted to tear it down and make it bigger with a bunch of new, cool thing.... I don't think I'd object. 
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover