Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in review

Holy cow, 2011 is over?! It was just summer 2010 and I was getting married. Where does all this time go? Well, in any case, here's what apparently consumed my time this past year:


01. JAN   My sister finally graduated college... and I got bangs.
02. FEB   Snowpocalypse!
03. APR   The husband celebrated his 27th birthday. What an old man.
04. JUN   We adopted our four month old fur child, Zora!
05. JUN   Family and friends came over and helped us fence in our entire backyard.
06. JUL   Husband and I celebrated our one year anniversary with a trip to Mackinac.
07. SEP   Had 100 yards of dirt brought in to redo our lawn.
08. SEP   Miss Peanut became deathly ill and gave us a huge scare!
09. OCT  Congratulations to Sarah and Phil on the birth of their daughter (Dec.)
10. OCT  Rest in pieces G6.
11. OCT  Trip to West Virginia to visit the folks for 10 days.
12. NOV Clay took a trip to Missouri and brought back 1 of the 5 deer he got this year.
13. DEC  Congrats to my sister-in-law Abbey and Tim on their marriage!
14. DEC  My sister and I celebrated our 23rd and 26th birthdays.
15. DEC  Zora's first Christmas.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Year's Eve and a great start to the new year!
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover