Thursday, December 15, 2011

A letter to my dog

"A Letter to My Dog is a blog and book project by renowned photographer Robin Layton and publisher PQ Blackwell. In 2012, Robin will be photographing dogs and dog-lovers across America. Famous and unknown dog-owners who all have one thing in common: a love of their dogs.

If you too adore your dog, we’d love you to participate by posting a photo and letter. Exceptional letters and their canine recipients will be contacted to be photographed for the book, a contribution from the proceeds of which will go to the Humane Society of the United States."

After coming across this blog, I thought "Hey! I love my dog and this is for a great cause... I'll do it!" So I submitted a brief letter and Zora's picture. My letter didn't turn out as well as I would have hoped, but it was fun. If you love your dog too, submit a letter! 



Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover