Thursday, December 29, 2011

DIY: Birth announcement/statistics wall art

My apologies for the abundance of posts this week! It's just that I've done so many crafts for Christmas gifts and I've obviously had to wait until after the holidays to post them. (By the way, this is my 100th post... whoo hoo!) This lil piece of wall art I created for my best friend's new baby, Emmalyn. I thought it would be fun way to display all of her birth statistics.

Prints available in my Etsy shop
Multiple layouts, monogrammed and custom options available.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute little sign.. and her name is just darling!! Both you and your friend have taste :)

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Great site you have here!

    Amber from
    Veryhomemade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I definitely want to do this someday if we ever have another baby. Congrats on the 100th post!

    I'm visiting from the Monday Funday link party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!

    Chaney (Came over from If It's Not Baroque)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog! Follow me on Twitter at @aarch5!

Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover