Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Makeshift craft room

I live in a 3 bedroom house with my husband and fur child. So if you do the math, that currently leaves us with two "available" rooms. One room is designated as the guest bedroom/hodge podge of college furniture room. The OTHER room..... oh boy. It started off housing all of our home improvement crap. Then I turned it into my paint room while I was re-painting the kitchen table and chairs. NOW, it's my craft room! Well, at least one tiny corner is. I still have to share space with crap. That room is the junk drawer of our house most days.

Needs some inspiration up on the walls, but for now, it'll do.

I was HOPING to fit all my crafting crap into one storage unit. Ha! That's a joke. Side note: why the heck is there no such thing as a multi-drawer unit that holds 12x12 scrapbooking paper AND has deeper drawers for additional supplies? I looked forever and could only find stands that satisfied one need or the other... not both.

But anyways, this is where the (crafting) magic happens. But alas, this is going to be our future nursery someday... so until lil Arch #1 arrives (no time soon, I might add), this is where my paper hoarding addiction will take place.
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover