Sunday, November 27, 2011

Because of Mandy website redesign

I love design and I love dogs. Getting the opportunity to design a website to help save dogs has been an incredible opportunity. A co-worker of mine semi-recently rescued her dog, Grace Kelly, from a rescue group called Because of Mandy. When Aimee Ryding (the owner) was looking for someone to give her website a little TLC, I was stoked that she turned to me. For the past week, I've worked on redesigning their current website as well as adding quite a few new elements. Today, ladies and gentlemen, it went live! Please go check out www.BecauseOfMandy.org and let me know what you think!

Original home page


Home page


Adoption page


Happy Endings page


Contact page

I was a little nervous about working within weebly.com because I wasn't sure how designer-friendly it was going to be. Surprisingly, it wasn't too bad. Fortunately, there was a decent pre-existing template and it had some HTML access. Overall, can't complain.

1 comment:

Thank you for checking out my blog! Follow me on Twitter at @aarch5!

Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover