Thursday, February 28, 2013

Photo-A-Day Challenge | Feb 22 - 28

I really enjoyed doing my picture-a-day project last year and decided to do it again... this time with a little twist. The #FMSPhotoADay challenge was created by Fat Mum Slim and each day presents its own topic/theme. Below are my photos from February 22 - 28:

FEB 22: Brody's cute face can always make me smile. FEB 23: B-R-O-D-Y. FEB 24: Of course with all the snow and rain we've had this winter, not a cloud in the sky today. FEB 25: Nightstand essentials. FEB 26: He's the strong silent type... sometimes. FEB 27: Brody's really starting to enjoy playtime in his saucer. FEB 28: Bath time in the kitchen sink.

Wanna do the #FMSPhotoADay challenge with me? Comment with your blog URL or Instagram/Twitter handle... however you're going to post.
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover