Thursday, February 21, 2013

Photo-A-Day Challenge | Feb 15 - 21

I really enjoyed doing my picture-a-day project last year and decided to do it again... this time with a little twist. The #FMSPhotoADay challenge was created by Fat Mum Slim and each day presents its own topic/theme. Below are my photos from February 15 - 21:


FEB 15: Chocolate coffee creamers make coffee go from super good to rock my socks off awesome. FEB 16: My son is the most perfect thing in my entire life. FEB 17: Cool typewriter keys flannel for making reusable baby wipes... stay tuned! FEB 18: I loathe driving thru Grand Haven during weekday rush hour. FEB 19: I am a mommy. FEB 20: Standing in the $#%&*! snow. FEB 21: "Full" is the story of my daycare finding efforts this week.

Wanna do the #FMSPhotoADay challenge with me? Comment with your blog URL or Instagram/Twitter handle... however you're going to post.
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover