Monday, July 23, 2012

Our 12th, err... 2nd anniversary

Husband and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary last week Tuesday (July 17th). Feels kinda weird saying that it's only our 2nd considering we've been together for almost 12 years. Happy anniversary Clay and I can't wait for all the new adventures in the upcoming year(s)!

Clayton and I

On Tuesday, we didn't do much. Had a nice dinner together at home and had a lazy evening. Decided to celebrate on Friday with a fantastic evening in downtown Saugatuck. Had a great dinner at The Butler out on the patio (try the Santa Fe Chicken... nom). The weather was absolutely perfect, the view overlooked the channel and a live band started playing about halfway through our dinner. On the long walk back to our car, stopped and had ice cream (of course) which was equally as delicious.

Dinner at The Butler in Saugatuck, MI

Since the 2nd anniversary is represented by a cotton gift, Clayton bought me this super awesome giraffe robe! My transformation is complete! Can't wait until there's a baby to snuggle with in it... not just an oversized belly.

L.O.V.E

Side note: Mama Z and I went out and finished up the baby registry on Wednesday. Woot! Both baby showers have been scheduled for mid/late August and I'm super excited. Saturday, Clay and I taped off the walls in the nursery and yesterday, Mom and I finished up all the painting. It looks absolutely wonderful and is turning out exactly how we wanted it. Sorry, no pictures until the final reveal.


Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover