Monday, July 9, 2012

Seasoned Roasted Potato recipe

Thank you Pinterest for another lovely recipe! I have to give mad kudos to Iowa Girl Eats for this delicious way to prepare a baked potato... especially since I'm not a huge potato person. I'm also stealing her picture because apparently I can't multi-task in the kitchen and mine ended up a little burnt golden brown.

Photo courtesy Iowa Girl Eats

INSTRUCTIONS
Pierce potatoes with a fork and microwave for 6-7 minutes, flipping every couple minutes, until soft all the way through.

Cut potatoes in half, then into squares but only down to the skin.

Season with butter, Parmesan and Lawry's seasoning.

Place in oven on an aluminum foil-lined pan and broil (on low) for 10-15 minutes.

1 comment:

Thank you for checking out my blog! Follow me on Twitter at @aarch5!

Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover