Monday, March 28, 2011

Make Your ♥ Melt Monday

My HHS schedule was a little different this week. I volunteered to make a poster for the upcoming Pet Expo at the Deltaplex, so I went in on Saturday to take pictures of some of the animals that wouldn't be at the event. I'm pretty excited about how this project is coming along. I have free reign over the look of it so I hope it'll turn out pretty cool. Stay tuned...

I also didn't go to HHS tonight because I have a very important furry kid to take care of:

Miss Zayla Boo  xoxo

Ashley is at a RT conference this week, so Boo packed her bags and is staying with Aunt Andrea and Uncle Clay until Wednesday or Thursday. I missed her while I was at work and decided to swing home for lunch. Me, Boo and my bologna sandwich took a cruise around the neighborhood for a half hour (and yes, of course I shared my sandwich). I felt bad making her come back inside when it was time for me to leave. The sun was out and even though it was pretty chilly, I knew it was perfect out there for her. If I had a fenced in backyard, it would be a different story... but I didn't want to worry about her all day. 

Enough about my beautiful furry kid and back to the ones with no one to love them. I know some of these are duplicates from previous weeks, but here are some of the images I took on Saturday for the expo:

Teddy is a male Pomeranian.

Milo is a male Pit Bull Terrier.

Lacey is a female Hound mix.

Jack is a male Chihuahua.

Arnold is a male Terrier Mix.


Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover