Monday, March 14, 2011

Make Your ♥ Melt Monday

Happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone made it though the day and wasn't completely thrown out of whack by the time change. I'm draggin' a little today, but nothing out of the ordinary. Great news though. My lil Cheetoh and Chico were rescued along with another small dog! I've been trying to find the Facebook post from the HHS about the 3rd dog, but I can't seem to find it. Oh happy days! I was afraid Cheetoh was going to have to be put down after he had bitten several volunteers and staff members. He apparently just didn't love them like he does me. :)

I also noticed Blitz (the chihuahua mix) was rescued! I'm anxious to see what small dogs are there tonight. As much as I love the lil furry kids, hopefully not many. ;)  Take a look at this week's featured pooches:

Bandit is a male Hound Shepherd mix.

Butters is a female Pomeranian Beagle mix.

Jack is a male Chihuahua.

Kelly is a female Hound mix.

Kimba is a male Bichon Frise Jack Russell Terrier mix.

Have a great rest of your day everyone and go home and show your furry kid some love! xoxo
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover