Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend

Hellllloooooo, readers! No, I didn't forget about you. I'm just not sure where the hell my life went these last few weeks, but I'm back real quick to give you the rundown of my super awesome Mother's Day weekend.

First of all, world... meet Ryan. More of those details later.  :)


Since my parents are finally home from their 3 weeks in Hawaii, Friday night we had a wonderful dinner at mom and dad's with my sister, (soon-to-be) brother-in-law and Ryan. The four of us then finished off the night with some Polish Poker and Hand + Foot. Excellent evening. 


Ryan and I spent Saturday walking the beach, napping, seeing a movie and making dinner. The weather was perfect, Zora enjoyed having her new BFF over all day and it was some much needed together time before work steals him away for pretty much the entire summer. :(


Mother's Day was spent at my Grandma and Grandpa's house with the entire family. Brody and Zora, with the help of Grandma Z, got me a card and some beautiful oriental lilies. Despite us both being sick all day, Lil Man was in an excellent mood and kept on smiling even without a nap. High five! 

However, he was being a little turd when it came to posing for a picture. So a new four generation picture never happened and ^those^ were the best we could come up with. Sigh...




He sure does love his silly Grandpa Z!





"Yup, this air mattress will do just fine in the pool this summer, Grandma!" 







I thought this is where he was going to start spiraling, but he rallied! 


Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mother and best friend! I love you! 


Just spreading the sickness... drinking out of everyone's water bottle. So generous.

I hope everyone else had an excellent Mother's Day and showered the mamas in your life with love and let them have the bathroom alone for once. 

Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover