Thursday, December 20, 2012

Brody's birth announcement + Christmas card infographic

I had such a great response regarding last year's Christmas card infographic that I knew I had to do something similar this year. Since Brody was born at the end of November, I decided to merge my Christmas letter and his birth announcement together. Being the obsessive compulsive busybody that I am, I had the initial layout done way back in like April or May. No judging. I also included a 4x6 photo with similar graphics on it with every card.

Overall, I am pretty excited how they turned out. Merry Christmas and enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Love this idea :-)

    I have just posted a new blog hop The Friday Baby Shower for all things new baby and would love for you to link up - Alice @ Mums make lists

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo cool!
    I found you today at the Nifty Thrifty Linky. I hope you can stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of Vmg206
    www.vmg206.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my blog! Follow me on Twitter at @aarch5!

Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover