Monday, June 6, 2011

Make Your ♥ Melt Monday

Yes kids, don't fret, I will be returning to HHS this evening after a two week hiatus. With everything else that's going on in life, things just got a little crazy. I'm really starting to keep a close eye out for potential pets since we're so close on getting our fence installed. I can't wait to have a dog. I spent the weekend with mom, Peanut and Zayla and it just kills me to go back to a dogless home. :(  I especially want a dog before hunting season starts. With Clay gone all day every day, it gets a little lonely at home. Besides, talking to a dog looks a lot better than just talking to myself. :P

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday! Much love... xoxo


Faith is a female Pit Bull Terrier mix.
Martina is a female Labrador Retriever.

Roxy is a female French Bulldog Bull Terrier mix.
Sarah is a female Labrador Retriever.
Terry is a male Labrador Retriever Beagle mix.
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover