Friday, June 3, 2011

5?F

I know it'll only be Friday for another hour and a half, but better late than never... right? Super busy day at work today followed up running errands, cleaning house, dinner and cutting Clay's hair. However, now I'm finally in my jammies, watchin' Glee season 2 and catching up on life.


1. Most inspirational quote for you.
I LOVE quotes... lots of them. And there have been tons over the course of my young life that have hit close to home and got me through some obstacles in my life. One in particular is:

The Greeks didn't write obituaries, they only asked one question after a man died, "did he have passion?"

No matter what you do in life, do it with love, passion and your whole heart. xoxo

2. Favorite inspirational film?
Eh... not sure I really have one. If I had to chose one... probably Miracle

3. Who has inspired you, and why?
Oh man, I could ramble on forever on this topic... but to keep it short and sweet, my mom and dad. They are truly such incredible people and I couldn't ask for better parents. Supportive, loving, giving... my best friends. I only hope that someday I can be the same to my children. I love you both! 

4. If you were to die tomorrow and would have ONE saying that would live on forever, what would you leave behind? 
I'm not really good with words... but something along the lines of, "Be happy no matter what and always thank God for the many blessings he has given you."

5. What inspires you to continue, when you feel the least motivated (in whatever goal you are trying to accomplish)? 
Kinda depends what it is. Talking to my mom always gets me back on track and she does a great job at reminding me what my goals are. 
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover