Sunday, February 27, 2011

Must be something in the water...

Since when did we all grow up? Facebook seems to remind me every day that my peers and I are no longer "kids." People I went to school with are married and on their first... second... third kid. I feel like in the last two years, we all of a sudden grew up. Engagements, weddings, kids, careers, purchasing homes... wow. It's just a little unreal to me.

Alas, the abundance of children that my peers have been, excuse me, "popping out" is more than my ovaries can handle some days. Talk about major "babies on the brain." However, like most things in my life, there's a time and place for everything. So while having kids is currently on hold in the Archambault house, I may be having a tough time not at least entertaining the thought.  :]

This is such a cute idea! I'm definitely copying this. 
Although impossible for Clayton to gain any sort of weight, I might beg him to try to put on some sympathy weight so we can take a picture like this someday.

So there. That's my random rant for this lazy Sunday evening. Check out my Pinterest board "babies on the brain" for more mini person related pictures and ramblings. Everyone have a great week and talk to you later! xoxo
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover