Monday, January 20, 2014

Taking Time for Giggles

Some days I simply cannot get over the amount of personality crammed inside this 25 lb bag of giggles. Most nights, our post-dinner routine includes reeking havoc around the kitchen until it's time for a bath. Lil Man loves to empty out my cupboards, but he's pretty good at putting everything back. I'm pretty sure he's cured me of my OCD. Organization no longer lives here. My life is a series of messy cupboards, dust covered furniture and dog hair stuck to everything. 

But that's ok.

At the rate this lil guy is growing... "the cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, for children grow up, as I’ve learned to my sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust go to sleep. I’m rocking my baby and babies don’t keep."



We love the fuzz from Zora's toys. Provides hours minutes of entertainment. 








Brody was fascinated with putting the fuzz on Zora's face and watching her try to brush it off. Oh the simple joys.



Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover