Tuesday, August 13, 2013

ENGAGED!

I am ecstatic to finally be able to announce that my baby sister is ENGAGED! 


Ashley and Adam, a former high school classmate of mine, started dating 2 1/2 years ago and the entire family has been anxiously awaiting this day for so long. Adam fits in so perfectly with our family and I couldn't have picked a better match for my sister if I had tried.

The two lovebirds went camping in Northern Michigan a few days before they met the rest of us in Mackinaw City. He proposed to her on August 8 at Pictured Rocks with a gorgeous ring tucked away in a tackle box. A great compliment to the fishing lures in the ring box she received Christmas 2011.

Hilarious, isn't he? :)


Anyways, be sure to congratulate the happy couple! Adam, welcome to the family and thank you for being so wonderful to my sister. Stink, I love you bunches and am so incredibly happy for you. I can't wait to help you plan your wedding and watch you two start your new lives together. 
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover