Monday, June 10, 2013

Fences + Birthday Cake

This weekend, like most, went way too quickly. Brody, Zora and I loaded up the car and went into Muskegon early Saturday morning. My sister's boyfriend had plans to fence in his backyard over the weekend, so after dropping Brody over at Great-Grandma's to spend the day with her and Aunt Bernie, I went over there to lend a hand. 

Afterwards, I was supposed to go out with Clay to his unofficial 10-year high school reunion, but too much fresh air put me into a small coma. So Brody, Zora and I passed out at my parent's house.



Baggy sweatpants make an excellent little chair for Brody's buns. 


Sunday was my nephew Jarrett's 4th birthday party. It was a beautiful day outside so all the kids (grown men included) ran wild around the backyard. Unfortunately, Brody's been having some teething problems. Poor little guy was pretty hysterical. After some Tylenol and cuddles, Lil Man called it an early night.




Momma Z and I started an apple cider vinegar regiment over the weekend. I've been reading how beneficial it is in the following areas:
  • Cures hiccups
  • Reduces nighttime leg cramps
  • Whitens teeth
  • Has anti-tumor potential   
  • Prevents bladder stones and urinary tract infection
  • Strengthen the immune system
  • Increase stamina
  • Alleviate symptoms of arthritis and gout
  • Reduce sinus infections and sore throats
  • Balance high cholesterol
  • Improve skin conditions such as acne
  • Protect against food poisoning
  • Increase metabolism which promotes weight loss
  • Improve digestion and fights constipation
  • Prevent muscle fatigue after exercise
  • Fight allergies in both humans and animals

Blah blah blah and all those other good things. So yeah, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I'm starting out with 2 tsp. three times a day so hopefully something good comes out of it. 
Related Posts
Pin It button on image hover